Careers / Positions Senior Business Operations Associate - Bankrate
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
What You'll Do
- Oversee operational and financial metrics reporting, run root cause analysis on digital and partner performance, and act as the go to source of knowledge for current and historical data; enabling our Bankrate team and partners to make the best decisions.
- Conduct regular financial reviews in partnership with Business Leaders: gather, consolidate, and analyze results; prepare internal and external reporting deliverables; analyze trends & drivers; understand forecast vs. actual variances
- Build, maintain, and present core metrics, financial results, the why behind them and most importantly, your recommendations to GM and functional leaders.
- Perform day-to-day operational analysis to support other teams in the business - including Site Experience (CRO), Product, SEO, Partnerships, and Strategy.
- Work closely with Data Engineers and Data Analysts to understand data infrastructure, troubleshoot data gaps, and ensure data integrity.
- Drive cross-functional effort to evaluate financial impact and implement near- and long- term strategic initiatives.
- Foster a culture of data-driven decision making and accountability for metrics and results
What We're Looking For
- At least two years of relevant experience in one or more of the following: consulting, finance, strategy, and/or business operations.
- Experience handling, analyzing and evaluating large and complex data sets. You are able to draw insights and convey recommendations.
- Self-starting, results-driven performer with a passion for data and operational excellence.
- Strong business acumen, with analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to understand how business model decisions impact operating model design/execution.
- Able to be resourceful - gather data, break down complex business problems into easy-to-digest analyses, produce concise visualizations and offer recommendations.
- Strong communicator and can story-tell with data create impactful visualizations and clear structures
- Entrepreneurial drive and spirit to take initiative and ownership.
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment.
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills and proficient with SQL (familiarity with Tableau is an advantage).
- You can build strong relationships and collaborate with multiple stakeholders at various levels in the organization term strategic initiatives.
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.