Careers / Positions Digital Operations Analyst | Bankrate
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Bankrate, a Red Ventures company, is seeking a Digital Operations Associate. In this role, you will manage reporting and analysis for one of the verticals under our Financial Services team. As a Business Operations Analyst, you won’t just analyze the data – you’ll own your work; from ideation and strategy to implementation.
What You'll Do
- Conduct thorough analyses of revenue, conversion, and performance to drive greater profitability as well as efficiency and effectiveness for the business and our stakeholders.
- Assist in creating the pipeline for audience data acquisition and serve as the subject matter expert for most relevant data and trends
- Partner with Brand, Media and Performance associates to inform strategy for the greater Distribution team strategies
- Gain hands on experience in operations, digital marketing, finance, partnership relationship management and several other key areas of Red Venture’s Financial Services business
- Develop and manage new tools for measuring and understanding the health of our business operations.
- Contribute to the overarching business strategy using frameworks with first- and third-party data to evaluate decisions
- Apply a qualitative lens to how we speak to the current and future state of our new audience personas
- Draw conclusions based on the data you see and inform decision making with the ‘why’ and ‘so-what’
What We’re Looking For
- At least one year of experience in a highly quantitative and analytical environment
- Comfortable with measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, etc.) or technology oriented discipline (e.g. computer science, MIS, etc)
- The ideal candidate is proactive, has a positive attitude, is well organized, and is adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills
- Experience with SQL, SSAS, Tableau or other database/analysis packages
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.