Careers / Positions Senior Digital Product Analyst, Bankrate
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Our Bankrate team is seeking a Senior Digital Product Analyst. In this role, you'll work with RV business leaders and be responsible for driving the operations of our websites through iterative experience optimization, deep diving into visitor behavior and performance, and driving the creation of new features and tools that enhance the customer experience and drive additional revenue.
You’ll work closely with Engineers and Creative teams to define requirements for new experiences and features, as well as carry those projects from conceptualization to deployment. You will be responsible for using data analysis to inform the site strategy, implement changes, and communicate the impact, performance, and next steps to teammates and senior leaders.
Using in-house data from our digital businesses, you’ll develop actionable insights and define KPIs to measure success, then work directly with engineers to define product features, create product road maps, and bring your ideas to life on the most read technology news source on the Web.
What You'll Do
- Develop and implement testing initiatives and product features within one of our verticals on Bankrate.
- Analyze their performance against core KPIs that align with the broader business goals.
- Manage the development of user-centric features & flows to help streamline the customer experience and drive additional value to the business.
- Operate as an owner of the site, using data and a deep understanding of our users to identify areas to optimize, troubleshoot functionality, and work with others to develop solutions that enhance the experience and performance of the site.
- Work directly with Engineers and Creative teams to define features and create a site experience roadmap to bring your ideas to life
- Communicate timelines, goals, and performance to diverse audiences, including engineers, content writers, digital designers, fellow analysts, and senior leaders.
What We're Looking For
- ~ 5 years of experience as a Digital Operations Analyst, Website Operations Analyst, or Product/UX Analyst with hands-on data analysis experience to pull strategic insights
- Experience in a UX, Product, or site optimization role with an emphasis on optimization testing and feature development.
- Strong level of accountability and ability to communicate across functional teams to drive priorities, anticipate pitfalls, and raise issues before they become project blockers
- Strong bias towards action by demonstrating initiative to move projects forward independently, asking questions as the need arises and leveraging resources available
- Proficient in SQL, BigQuery, or DataGrip (preferred); can weave together data from multiple relational databases.
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Adobe analytics or another segmentation platform; can segment data and analyze performance based on meaningful differences between user groups.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies, statistical significance, and robust test analysis.
- Passionate about understanding customer behavior and improving the quality of interactions.
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance-based, analytically-driven, and fast-paced environment.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.