Careers / Positions Senior Director of IT Operations | RV Home
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures is seeking a Senior Director of IT Operations to join our team. Within RV Home, we bring innovative products and services to life for the benefit of our strategic business partnerships. You will lead teams responsible for the operations of Telesales and customer facing web assets. These teams provide frontline software monitoring and support, Telesales help desk, and IT operations support. You are someone passionate about world class software operations and support that enjoys building organizations that help users andpartners provide a great customer experience
What You'll Do
- Lead an Application Support Team providing monitoring and operational action support for Telesales web applications
- Lead a help desk team for all Telesales that resolves escalated issues by internal and external users of our web assets
- Grow the organization to support customer facing web assets and additional Telesales web applications
- Provide guidance and counsel to RV Home Software Engineering teams on best practices of web asset monitoring and operations
- Manage Telesales internal and external user onboarding and offboarding processes
- Develop IT policies and practices for Telesales and customer facing web assets
- Steward PCI compliance assessments for Telesales and customer facing web assets
- Steward outage management
- Partner with Sales Operations and Software Engineering to incorporate user feedback into operational improvements for Telesales and customer facing web assets
What We’re Looking For
- Experience with call center IT operations, technology, and Business ProcessOutsourcing (BPO)
- Experience running IT operations for web assets having internal and external customers
- Experience shaping and evolving organizations to meet business and technology needs
- Passion for providing business continuity through scalable IT operations
- Ability to prioritize effectively, and shift priorities quickly
- Persuasive communicator that can gain internal and external buy-in and followership for new ideas and opportunities
- Strong leadership and EQ traits
- Ability to think strategically while seeing execution all the way through
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.