Careers / Positions Creative Project Manager - Healthline (Remote)
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
RV Healthline is seeking a Creative Project Manager with experience supporting multidisciplinary creative teams in a fast-moving media, product, or agency environment. This role will support a team of editorial designers, illustrators, and photo editors by managing workflows and tools, facilitating cross- functional collaboration between multiple teams across the organization & editorial design, and providing insight into capacity and utilization. Excellent communication and people skills are essential as the role will act as the primary creative interface for departments across the business as well as vendors and other third parties.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with requestor(s) to ensure requests contain completed information
- Schedule all meetings related to project execution and ensure appropriate creative and key stakeholders attend
- Own all communication + timing from initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and project close
- Collaborate with creative teams to ensure proper alignment of creative resources for all current and upcoming projects and asset requests
- Conduct weekly stand ups by assigned brand(s) with cross functional teams, tracking project progress against goals, objectives and timelines
- Ensure impromptu requests are accounted for and on track
- Establish expectations, provides status updates and field feedback
- Audit status of all assignments in Asana & Post
- Develop detailed project plans, actively ensuring flawless execution of the work
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
What We’re Looking For
- A track record of success in managing the delivery of great creative in fast-paced environments
- Exceptional verbal, presentation, and documentation skills
- A candidate that excels in planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management
- Familiarity with project management tools and processes and how implement them
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Comfort handling multiple projects of different sizes and durations
- Someone that is self-motivated and proactive but excels in a collaborative team setting
- A strong understanding of the media landscape and major trends in the industry
- Passion for health and wellness and an interest helping others live stronger, healthier lives
A Red Ventures Brand
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.