Careers / Positions Senior Digital Operations Analyst
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
In 2019, Red Ventures entered the education sector by acquiring HigherEducation.com, a portfolio of brands created to help students find online degrees and courses.
Today, RV Education includes 50+ brands, affiliates and the largest organic marketplace for education in the U.S. We partner with 200+ schools to offer students optionality to find and compare more than 500 programs across all degree types. Our newest endeavor, Lantern, aspires to change the way people explore new career paths.
As a Senior Business Operations Analyst, you will be part of the High Education vertical taking a holistic consulting approach to the 50+ brands analyzing and guiding the teams on financial and data performance. Be part of the team redefining how we use data and the overall impact of all internal and external products.
What You Will Do
- Conduct thorough analyses of revenue, sales conversion and yield data to drive greater profitability as well as efficiency and effectiveness for the business
- Comprehensive analysis of data structure and redefining collection and usage focusing on user experience.
- Consult with the product teams defining financial performance and initiatives throughout the vertical.
- Prioritize product initiatives by collaborating and communicating with sales management, engineering, data, and business stakeholders
- Develop and manage new tools for measuring and understanding the health of our business operations.
- Opportunity modeling and financial reporting
- Ad Hoc reporting and analysis of testing and day to day performance
- Liaise between sales and our strategic partnerships, as well as with senior leadership to communicate key changes
- Gain hands on experience in operations, digital marketing, finance, partnership relationship management and several other key areas of Red Venture’s Higher Education business
What We’re Looking For
- 3 - 5 Years experience and management experience is a plus
- Experience with digital sales, marketing or digital operations
- Comfortable with measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, etc.) or technology oriented discipline (e.g. computer science, MIS, etc.)
- Experience building complex operational and financial models, conducting ROI analysis, synthesizing recommendations, and presenting them to senior executives
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Experience in a highly quantitative and analytical environment
- The ideal candidate is proactive, has a positive attitude, is well organized, and is adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills
- Experience with SQL experience or SSAS/other database/analysis packages
- Experience with Tableau, PowerBI, and/or other reporting and dashboarding tools
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.