Careers / Positions Email Marketing and CRM Analyst
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Bankrate, a Red Ventures company, is seeking a CRM Analyst. In this role, you will manage the execution of marketing campaigns, data analysis, and reporting for one of the verticals on Bankrate.com. As a CRM Analyst, you won’t just analyze the data; you’ll own your work, from ideation and strategy to implementation.
What You'll Do
- Lead execution of Personal and Student Loans CRM programs
- Frequent reporting and data analysis of campaign engagement
- Review current and past campaigns to ascertain areas of strength and weakness, which could inform subsequent outputs
- Conceptualize marketing campaigns that speak directly to subscriber base and specific cohorts.
- Collaborate with creative, copy, and business teams to determine strategy and cadence
- Support A/B testing to improve campaigns and shared learnings
- Competitive analysis
What We're Looking For
- A data-driven marketer with a passion for email and omni-channel campaign marketing
- A skilled communicator with reporting experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working in Excel, Google Sheets, Docs, and Slides
- Experience working with an ESP (but not required)
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance-based, analytically driven, and fast-paced environment.
- Out-of-the-box thinker that collaborates well with others and thrives in an ever-evolving, deadline-oriented position.
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.