Careers / Positions Senior Product Manager
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures is seeking a skilled Product Owner to join our team. Within RV Home, we bring innovative products and services to life for the benefit of our strategic business partnerships. You will get to lead the product vision and roadmap for a variety of tools and solutions that ensure a better customer experience and business growth. As a product owner you will get to bring together the product needs and vision with the power of a program team and first class development organization. If you are a person that is driven by the desire to think customer first and wants to “Think Differently” about products and services, we would love to hear from you.
What You’ll Do
- Create a product vision
- Create and maintain a product road map based on this vision
- Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Defining the vision for the team’s products and services
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
- Develop user stories and work with cross-functional teams on them
- Creating personas and helping the development teams understand the customer
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
- Liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver updates
- Participating in Scrum meetings and product sprints
- Providing the leadership team with progress reports and status
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in a fast paced production environment managing multiple projects with competing priorities
- Experience with products and technologies supporting a modern call center environment (Workforce Management, IVR, Quality)
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Someone passionate about good customer experience and easy to use applications
- Creative problem solving skills
- The ability to anticipate the needs of the customer and adapt accordingly
- Someone who wants to own products as they would own their own company
- The ability to separate what is needed now and what needs to be created in the future
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join a team that helps millions of people save money every year during one of life’s most expensive experiences: Moving. MYMOVE is an exclusive partner of the USPS which helps facilitate the official Change of Address process, connecting movers with awesome deals and connecting brands with people who are ready to buy. We’re looking for account managers, business analysts, print designers, and other talented teammates to help us continue growing our brand.Learn More about MYMOVE
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.