Careers / Positions Content Marketing Manager - Healthgrades
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthgrades is currently seeking a principal content marketing leader for our consumer marketing team. The ideal candidate has 5+ years of B2C marketing with a focus in onsite personalization, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)/email messaging, and targeted/retargeted communication with the ability to take advantage of segmentation and relevant content delivery. As part of the consumer marketing team, this passionate worker will primarily oversee the content calendar and project management/execution of large-scale consumer communication. This leader would also oversee delivery and reporting results for promotional and transactional campaigns.
Healthgrades stresses the importance of patients and providers creating meaningful connections. This role would help to lead this effort and target consumers where ever they are in the selection/evaluation stage. The Consumer Marketing Team requires a leader that needs to have a proven experience fostering stakeholder relationships which is foundational in delivering the right experience and the right results to support our business goals.
What You'll Do
- Work with the consumer marketing team to compliment/plan content calendar articles for bi-monthly newsletters, self-help nurture programs and product announcements
- Work with web product team in order to plan/expand promotional & transactional messages for maximum consumer interaction
- Build relationships with key internal team members including consumer marketing, physician marketing, hospital marketing, web product team leads and legal
- Report on KPIs and identifies opportunities for change/adjustment. Measure overall communication performance, delivery and strategy with recommendations for optimization
- Understanding of bi-directional data structures and relational databases
- Responsible for day to day agency and email management/execution
- Work with marketing technology solutions to troubleshoot issues. Serve as an escalation point to resolve technical or data problems
- Participates in consumer marketing senior leadership meetings
What We're Looking For
- Lead/Direct agency & team members
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple requests/projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail, analytical thinking and problem solving
- Lead complex cross functional projects with IT and Senior stakeholders
- Experience working with UI/UX teams
- Lead generation, acquisition and list building
- Copywriting and editing experience
- 5+ years of Marketing experience
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (or equivalent)
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $55,000 - $90,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to join a team that’s changing the game in the healthcare space? Healthgrades.com is the leading online marketplace to find and connect with the right doctor, the right hospital and the right care. Half of all Americans who visit a doctor this year will visit Healthgrades.com as part of their healthcare journey.Learn More about Healthgrades
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.