Careers / Positions Product Marketing Manager, Video Activation & Ads - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
RV Health is seeking a creative, collaborative, and strategic product marketer to lead the development and launch of innovative video solutions across our brands – Healthline, Medical News Today, Greatist, and Psych Central. In this role, you will leverage market needs, industry trends, and consumer insights to drive the success of video products that deliver user value and drive revenue.
With a focus on Wellness advertising categories including CPG, OTC, and Hospital/Pharmacy, you will develop and launch new video experiences across O&O properties and off-platform channels like YouTube and CTV. In addition to developing new video products, you will optimize existing products to drive performance, efficiency, and impact. A collaborative and leadership mindset is essential, as you will be managing cross-functional teams and aligning multiple stakeholders.
You’ll be joining a fast growing, multi-disciplinary, and supportive team of individuals who are passionate about helping people make more informed decisions about their wellbeing.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop, prioritize, and execute against the Product Marketing roadmap.
- Partner closely with Product Management, Integrated Marketing, Sales, Editorial, Consumer Insights, Data Analytics and other teams to identify business needs and solutions.
- Develop thoughtful and well-researched market requirements documentation that sizes opportunities and evaluates the competition.
- Articulate value proposition, price and package, and draft business rules for go-to-market.
- Evangelize products internally and ensure sales utilization through effective training, positioning, and documentation.
- Analyze competitive offerings and identify market trends to anticipate consumer and advertiser needs, contributing to business cases for new product investment.
- Own and report on holistic product success; establish internal and competitive market benchmarks to measure and report against KPIs.
What We’re Looking For
- You have 3+ years of product marketing experience, preferably with video products
- You are passionate about digital advertising and health & wellness
- You have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders and lead cross-functionally
- You have excellent problem-solving, organizational, and communication skills
- You are an analytical, tech-forward thinker with the ability to confidently leverage data to make decisions
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $80,000 - $134,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.