Careers / Positions Account Executive, Utilities
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Allconnect, a division of Red Ventures, has a goal of creating a simple marketplace for people to shop for multiple services, from multiple providers, all in one place.
In addition to Allconnect.com, Allconnect also partners with utility companies across the country to help customers who are starting or transferring their electric service connect with all the other home services they need when they move.
Moving takes a lot of coordination but with Allconnect and our digital marketplace, consumers can navigate all their home services for their new location all at once and in one location.
The team is looking for a strong Sales Executive with ties to the utility industry. Success will be measured on generating revenue from signing and launching new utility partnerships, primarily call volume being sent to Allconnect from Utility Partners and revenue generated from these calls. Success also comes with Allconnect’s ability to sell products and services on behalf of the new utility, creating web linkages between websites, implementing marketing tactics, and a solution set to new types of services provided for new utility partners.
The Utility Sales Executive is responsible for generating revenue through prospecting, lead follow-up, and internal leads as directed by utility sales leadership. The opportunities can cover the entire country. The primary focus will be direct responsibility for sales pipeline development, closing utility deals, and other demand creation sources. The ability to work with utility company senior leadership to identify opportunities and Allconnect solutions to support their goals are critical elements of this position. Additionally, this position will require working alongside the SVP of Sales to assist with current pipeline opportunities.
*Position can be remote but must be open to travel*
What You’ll Do
- Prospecting and sales follow up with potential accounts nationally
- Stay current on utility company policies regulations and market trends to enhance sales effort
- Sales Account Executive will be required to maintain detailed information as it relates to sales efforts in the Allconnect Sales tracking tool
- Proactively seek to increase sales opportunities through research, networking, and prospecting
- Collaborate with Allconnect departments as needed to move deals to closure and contract implementation
- Partner with internal legal team to develop contracts and statements of work for potential deals
- Revenue growth from new utility partnerships
What We’re Looking For
- Experience selling products/services and building relationships within the utility partners
- A detail-oriented person that can manage a long list of action items with multiple prospective partners and have the ability to prioritize what is important
- Ability to create a winning strategy and utilize Allconnect resources as needed to assist in closing new deals
- Strong in research, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Highly developed communication, negotiating, and interpersonal skills all towards creating win-win solutions
- Ability to work at all levels with prospective partner accounts from mid-level management to executive leaders
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work closely and collaboratively with multiple departments and managers
- Proven track record of generating revenue through new deal development
- Minimum of 7 years of B2B sales experience working the entire sales process from prospecting through contract and implementation
- Valid motor vehicle operator’s license and good driving record
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent training and experience
- Must be willing to travel based on the locations of the key accounts located throughout the US. Meeting in person in many situations is critical to success
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join a diverse team of business leaders, engineers, and sales professionals who make getting connected with Internet, TV, and utilities easier for millions of customers. Allconnect proudly boasts the most direct partnerships with leading service providers than any other company in the US, which means our marketplace and comparison tools are more powerful than any other utility service platform that exists today.Learn More about Allconnect
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.