Careers / Positions 2022 Launch Program: Associate Data Analytics Engineer
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Launch Your Career: As a Launch cohort member, you will skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As part of the Red Ventures Launch program, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
Red Ventures offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and even industries. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
What You’ll Do
- As an Associate Data Analytics Engineer, you will help design and build innovative data and analytics solutions using programming languages, cloud data warehouses, and other Big Data related technologies.
- Contribute to a data-driven culture by helping teams transform their business requirements into foundational data models and compelling visualizations that provide powerful insights that help us deepen connections between brands and consumers.
- Work across the entire business and be exposed to a wide range of functions from engineering and data science, to marketing, product management, and content development.
- Partner with data team members to optimize pipelines, dashboards, and data sources to facilitate easier development of analytics solutions.
- Conduct data validation to ensure it is of high quality, document all business logic, and ensure data models are running reliably.
- Work with stakeholders to evaluate requirements for upcoming projects and assist with project scope from a technical perspective.
- Collaborate with data consumers on design and enhancement of self-service reporting tools and dashboards.
What We’re Looking For
- Graduating Summer 2022 with a relevant undergraduate degree such as math, information technology, computer science, or systems engineering
- Start date with one of our June, July or August Cohorts
- Ability to build SQL queries across complex relational databases
- Experience leveraging a programming language (i.e. Python) and libraries (i.e. Pandas) to ingest, clean, join, and transform data for analytics usage
- Exposure to visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment and comfortable operating under ambiguity. You are up to the challenge of designing standards and best practices from the ground up, and love collaborating with colleagues to solve complex problems.
- Preferred exposure with a cloud data warehousing system (BigQuery, Snowflake, Redshift) and/or data warehousing concepts (e.g. ETL, schema management, materialization).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a track record of working well with business stakeholders
- Work Perks:
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Untracked PTO and flexible working schedules
- Top medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie bars and coffee bars
- Free onsite fitness classes, premier wellness center, spin studio, basketball court, and yoga studio
- Casual dress code
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.