Careers / Positions Media Operations Manager - Healthgrades
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthgrades is focused on providing reliable information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. The Media Operations Manager will meaningfully contribute to planning and managing media plans that translate clients' advertising goals into strategic media campaigns while ensuring revenue controls are followed. This role will work across teams to develop a plan that is consistent with approved strategies, KPIs, and budgets, and support the optimization across assigned accounts to maximize client KPI performance and Return on Investment (ROI).
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the national sales teams as well as other internal sales support teams to develop, build, evaluate, and manage media plans during the request for proposal (RFP)/inventory availability process
- Ensure that media plans align with client or company targets, using internal best practices, based on the historical performance of digital media products to maximize client ROI
- Partner with Business Operations Team to ensure media plans are maintained in Order Management System to accurately invoice and book accurate revenue.
- Maintain knowledge of the client's business and ensure all media requirements are executed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with analytics, trafficking, ad-serving, and finance departments as part of the media management process
- Manage day-to-day plan changes and maintenance of media plans
- Adhere to and promote sales team compliance around all corporate-driven pricing/inventory management initiatives
- Own data accuracy in sales workflow systems/tools
- Established the optimal media mix given the nature of each particular opportunity and the client's business, historical data, budget, and preferred advertising media, while taking into account current company inventory situations and priorities
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years experience in developing a strategy for interactive media campaigns
- Experience with interactive metrics, data, media math, requests for proposal processes, insertion orders, and Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of Ad Servers (Google Ad Manager preferred) and Order Management Systems a plus
- Operative.One, Salesforce, and Adobe Analytics experience preferred
- Influence peers and co-workers to use and maximize return on current inventory and assets
- Ability to use qualitative and quantitative information to develop successful solutions and proposals
- Ability to set priorities and manage time to complete tasks
- Communicate verbally and in writing through various communication channels to multiple stakeholders
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $60,000 - $75,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Bonus Potential: 5% annually
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We will use the remainder of 2022 to separate from Red Ventures and fully transition into the new entity. We will communicate fully and transparently along the way, honoring the culture, people, processes and spirit that got us to this point.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to join a team that’s changing the game in the healthcare space? Healthgrades.com is the leading online marketplace to find and connect with the right doctor, the right hospital and the right care. Half of all Americans who visit a doctor this year will visit Healthgrades.com as part of their healthcare journey.Learn More about Healthgrades