Careers / Positions Media Operations Specialist- Healthgrades
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. The Media Operations Specialist will play a key role in planning and managing media plans that translate clients' advertising objectives into strategic media campaigns while ensuring revenue controls are adhered to. This role will work across teams to develop and execute a plan that is consistent with approved strategies, KPIs, and budgets, and assist in the optimization across assigned accounts to maximize client KPI performance and ROI.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the national sales teams as well as other internal sales support teams to develop, build, evaluate, and manage media plans during the request for proposal (RFP)/inventory availability process
- Ensure that media plans align with client or company objectives, using internal best practices, based on historical performance of digital media products to maximize client ROI
- Partner with Business Operations Team to ensure media plans are maintained in Order Management System to accurately invoice and book accurate revenue.
- Maintain knowledge of the client's business and ensure all media requirements are executed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with analytics, trafficking, ad-serving, and finance departments as part of the media management process
- Manage day-to-day plan changes and maintenance of media plans
- Adhere to and promote sales team compliance around all corporate driven pricing/inventory management initiatives
- Own data accuracy in sales workflow systems/tools
- Determine the optimal media mix given the nature of each particular opportunity and the client's business, historical data, budget and preferred advertising media, while taking into account current company inventory situations and priorities
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years’ experience in developing strategy for interactive media campaigns
- Solid understanding of interactive metrics and data, media math, requests for proposal processes, insertion orders, and Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of Ad Servers (Google Ad Manager preferred) and Order Management Systems a plus
- Operative.One, Salesforce, and Adobe Analytics experience preferred
- Ability to influence peers and co-workers to utilize and maximize return on current inventory and assets
- Ability to use qualitative and quantitative information to develop successful solutions and proposals
- Ability to set priorities and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing via various communication channels to multiple stakeholders
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $60,000 - $75,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Bonus Potential: 5% annually
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to join a team that’s changing the game in the healthcare space? Healthgrades.com is the leading online marketplace to find and connect with the right doctor, the right hospital and the right care. Half of all Americans who visit a doctor this year will visit Healthgrades.com as part of their healthcare journey.Learn More about Healthgrades
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.