Careers / Positions Client Services Associate - Healthgrades
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. The Client Services Associate partners with the Sales Team to deliver superior digital marketing solutions to our customers, which include both agency and brand clients. The Client Services Associate acts as a liaison between our clients and our internal teams, and they are ultimately tasked with proactively meeting and exceeding customer needs. The ideal candidate has some experience in digital media and possesses project management skills with a strong attention to detail.
What You'll Do
- Serve as our clients’ main point of contact for campaign implementation, analytics, and general needs
- Communicate, document, and ensure we deliver upon all campaign requirements and any special needs as defined by each client
- Steward the processing and execution of new and revised Insertion Orders and vendor SOWs
- Work closely with internal teams to monitor campaign performance and pacing, ensuring we are seeking ways to maximize revenue for the company
- Act as the first line of defense in troubleshooting any campaign/tag issues
- Serve as a liaison to 3rd party tag and rich media vendors, looping in other teams (Ad Operations, Technical Product Managers, etc.) as necessary
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years in digital advertising environment required
- Familiarity with Digital Ad Operations, including a basic understanding of digital media math (i.e. CPM calculations)
- Strong customer service background preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $45,000 - $60,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We will use the remainder of 2022 to separate from Red Ventures and fully transition into the new entity. We will communicate fully and transparently along the way, honoring the culture, people, processes and spirit that got us to this point.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to join a team that’s changing the game in the healthcare space? Healthgrades.com is the leading online marketplace to find and connect with the right doctor, the right hospital and the right care. Half of all Americans who visit a doctor this year will visit Healthgrades.com as part of their healthcare journey.Learn More about Healthgrades
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.