Careers / Positions Product Manager, Platform Analytics
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Platform is seeking a Product Manager to help build our analytics capabilities across our suite of enterprise-level products that power brand team’s across Red Ventures. You will play a key role in creating differentiated value through our product suite by both defining and executing the strategy of our Platform Analytic product team.
What You'll Do
- Own the strategic direction and creation of the Platform Analytics roadmap, with key initiatives possibly including:
- Building data products that power product UIs and machine learning applications for Red platform.
- Powering company-wide analytics infrastructure to unlock faster and easier value-add data for brand teams.
- Own and enhance data tooling around data storage, transformation, alerting, sharing, and reporting.
- Solve for consistent data contracts with ingesting key data from verticals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the organization to identify opportunities and implement solutions that add short- and long-term value.
- Lead planning meetings and provide advice and guidance on the direction of Platform Analytics products.
- Partner with engineering to create solutions to brand analytics problems or opportunities.
- Collaborate across the organization to create value for our products through best-in-class analytics tooling to enhance the brand teams and product suite.
- Advocate for implementation and advise on the use of Platform Analytics capabilities as part of driving the success of each brand’s strategic roadmap.
- Understand competitive landscape across data products and analytics capabilities.
- Work cross-functionally with data engineers, data scientists, software engineers, designers, and analysts.
- Communicate strategy effectively to a diverse audience including executive management and business partners.
- You don't like to just ship, but iterate on what's out there, constantly trying to deliver more value
What We're Looking For
- 3-5 years of product management experience or in a technical data role is preferred
- BA/BS in a relevant field preferred
- Past experience working on data products, data warehouses, and/or other data-centric software solutions encouraged
- A team player with a relentlessly positive outlook and entrepreneurial spirit
- Proactive learner with a curiosity to always be learning and uncovering new tools and techniques with strong attention to detail.
- A proven ability to do both tactical work and set an overall strategy when working on a project--seeing beyond the data to anticipate the next step or question
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment requiring a high degree of productivity, adaptability, innovation and follow-through.
- Experience using data analysis tools (i.e. sql) to extract data and synthesize into actionable insights
- Strong communication skills: ability to translate quantitative details into clear, succinct summaries and recommendations and influence decisions for peers and executive audiences. Must be comfortable communicating at all levels from C-Suite to junior team members.
- Possess an ability to drive effective collaboration between a cross-functional team of varying levels of experience and disciplines
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.