Careers / Positions SEO Analyst - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
RV Healthline is seeking an SEO Associate who prides themselves on the ability to craft a content strategy, experiment and apply learnings, in order to drive organic growth across our suite of domains - Healthline, Medical News Today, Greatist, and Psych Central.
As an SEO Associate, you’ll be responsible for owning the SEO strategy from start to finish, as well as implementing and analyzing all SEO initiatives. You’ll work closely with the Editorial, Product, Development and Marketing teams to ensure the domain’s organic health and overall organic performance is strong.
What You'll Do
- Refine, track, and optimize content marketing strategies
- Perform keyword research and on-page recommendations to support editorial production
- Assist editorial teams on content updates
- Work and collaborate with outside SEO vendors
- Monitor overall site performance and report to stakeholders
- Collaborate with editorial and production teams to create content that attracts incoming traffic & links
- Identify new areas of opportunity and content gaps to increase organic footprint
What We're Looking For
- Experience in SEO, digital marketing, or a related field
- Experience using site analytics (Google Analytics)
- Experience presenting in front of a large group
- Familiar with a number of SEO suites and tools including: STAT, Moz, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Botify, and Screaming Frog.
- Basic knowledge of technical SEO concepts & implementation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Strong communication skills for cross-functional collaborations
- Proven ability to work well under the pressure of quick deadlines
- Highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable working independently and cross-functionally
- Have a passion for user experience
- Some familiarity with HTML/CSS
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements:
- Starting Salary: $65,000 - $83,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.