Careers / Positions Early Career Talent: Site Traffic Analyst
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Site Traffic Analyst, you will be responsible for reporting metrics to internal and external stakeholders to assess insights, test, and make actionable recommendations. We are quickly growing our analyst teams to support our proprietary brands and strategic partnerships. This position will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure products, sites, or landing pages are optimized for the customer or user experience and support the product roadmap and strategy from ideation to launch to future iterations and enhancement. You'll also gain in-depth training in a cohort-style onboarding group. We're looking for strong analyst talent with 1-3 years of industry experience.
As a portfolio of digital companies, Red Ventures offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and even industries. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
What You'll Do
- This role will combine data with insights to inform creative, operational, and financial strategies for Red Ventures operated websites and customer experiences.
- Analyze on-site performance against core KPIs that align with the broader business goals.
- Develop and implement testing initiatives and product features.
- Manage the development of user-centric features & flows to help streamline the customer experience and drive additional value to the business by optimizing onsite flow.
- Operate as an owner of the site, using data and a deep understanding of our users to identify areas to optimize, troubleshoot functionality, and work with others to develop solutions that enhance the experience and performance of the site.
- Work cross-functionally, especially with engineering teams and key stakeholders, to align priorities to deliver on business and product goals
- Conduct user interviews and participate in market research and hypothesis validation, synthesize customer research to inform product strategy and roadmap with specific requirements on new and existing feature
- Work directly with Engineers and Creative teams to define features and create a site experience roadmap to bring your ideas to life
- Communicate timelines, goals, and performance to diverse audiences, including engineers, content writers, digital designers, fellow analysts, and senior leaders.
- Want to see an RV analyst in action? Click here. https://redventures-2.wistia.com/medias/065ame4kav
What We're Looking For:
- At least 1-3 years experience of relevant experience (digital operations) and a Bachelor's degree in an analytically oriented discipline (eg., business, economics, statistics, math, finance, accounting)
- Proficient in Excel. SQL knowledge a plus
- Strong understanding statistical significance and robust test analysis
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership
- Strong team player with ability to communicate effectively across functional teams to drive priorities, anticipate pitfalls, and raise issues before they become project blockers
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Passionate about understanding customer behavior and improving the quality of interactions
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance-based, analytically driven, and fast-paced environment
Who We Are
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.