Careers / Positions Early Career Talent: Business Analyst
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Business Analyst, you will manage reporting and analysis for one of Red Ventures' brands. You won’t just analyze the data – you’ll own your work; from ideation and strategy to implementation. You'll also gain in-depth training in a cohort-style onboarding group. We're looking for strong analyst talent with 1-3 years of industry experience.
As a portfolio of digital companies, Red Ventures offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and even industries. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
What You'll Do
- Conduct thorough analyses of revenue, sales conversion and yield data to drive greater profitability as well as efficiency and effectiveness for the business
- Develop and manage new tools for measuring and understanding the health of our business operations
- Use the data to push sales leaders to drive results
- Liaise between sales and our strategic partnerships, as well as with senior leadership to communicate key changes
- Prioritize partnership initiatives by collaborating and communicating with sales management, engineering, data, and business stakeholders
- Work on developing dynamic and sustainable compensation models for our sales organization
- Want to see an RV analyst in action? Click here. https://redventures-2.wistia.com/medias/065ame4kav
What We're Looking For
- 1-3 of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, etc.) or technology oriented discipline (e.g. computer science, MIS, etc.)
- Comfortable with measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data.
- Experience building operational and financial models, conducting analysis, synthesizing recommendations, and presenting them to senior executives
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Experience in a highly quantitative and analytical environment
- The ideal candidate is proactive, has a positive attitude, is well organized, and is adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills
- A sense of humor!
- Extra Credit for:
- Experience with SQL experience or SSAS/other database/analysis packages
- Experience with Tableau, PowerBI, and/or other reporting and dashboarding tools
Who We Are
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.