Careers / Positions Account Coordinator, Allconnect
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Allconnect is a one stop marketplace for customers looking for home services such as TV, internet and home security. We work closely with our utility partners to connect customers to the best plan or service to meet their needs. The Account Coordinator will ensure utility sales professionals are well equipped to seamlessly connect customers to our clients. This hybrid position can be based out of Atlanta, GA or Charlotte, NC and does include some travel.
The Account Coordinator is a key contact for our utility partners. This position will handle partner relations and training, process management and project implementation. They will support the broader Client Services team on all utility accounts.
This Account Coordinator will help to create and actively manage the account plans that lead to revenue growth for Allconnect through digital and call transfers and product delivery. They will analyze and communicate results internally, as well as implement strategies and tactics that are used to improve revenue generation and customer service delivery.
Success will be measured on generating digital/call volume being sent to Allconnect from utility partners and revenue generated from these calls. This position is crucial to stewarding Allconnect’s strong relationships with our utility partners.
What You’ll Do
- Lead trainings for our utility partners to ensure a high volume of call transfers to our clients.
- Assist the Client Services Team in creation of account plans for our utility partners that include promotions, incentives, training, call center meetings and reporting.
- Develop and implement project plans for utility partner accounts.
- Monitor account activity for utility partners. Communicate performance indicators and metrics effectively with account contacts.
- Implement tactics to increase volume, revenue, and CSAT.
- Assist the Client Services team with client visits, project plans, and reporting/analysis.
- Support new revenue opportunities for existing accounts including selling new Utility products and implementing new programs.
What We’re Looking For
- 1-2 years experience managing client partnerships or business accounts.
- Experience with Excel or Google Sheets and other reporting software.
- Exceptional project management skills to implement solutions sold to clients, implement tactics agreed upon with clients, and manage day-to-day issues.
- Must be able to travel as needed as relationship building with clients is critical to position success.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate with different levels of a partner company.
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join a diverse team of business leaders, engineers, and sales professionals who make getting connected with Internet, TV, and utilities easier for millions of customers. Allconnect proudly boasts the most direct partnerships with leading service providers than any other company in the US, which means our marketplace and comparison tools are more powerful than any other utility service platform that exists today.Learn More about Allconnect
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.