Careers / Positions Senior Digital Operations Analyst, Insurance | Bankrate
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Financial Services team at Red Ventures is seeking a Senior Analyst, Digital Operations to support our strategic partnerships within our Insurance vertical. This individual will play a key part of cultivating our partner relationships and autonomously run day-to-day operations of the partnerships by managing communication between partners and the RV team and reporting on performance initiatives that you are also executing on.
What You'll Do
- Support our Financial Services business by managing one of our strategic partnership relationships in the Insurance vertical.
- Gain hands-on experience in operations, digital marketing, finance, partnership relationship management and several other key areas of Red Ventures insurance business.
- Manage both day-to-day and strategic operations, including formulating, designing, implementing and executing strategic initiatives for one of our partnerships.
- Own communication streams with key stakeholders of our partner. You will be responsible for communicating performance trends, testing ideas, brand launches, and larger initiatives that will step-change the partnership’s growth trajectory.
- Manage priorities and execution across a team of analysts, creatives, and engineers.
- Conduct thorough analyses of revenue, conversion, and performance to drive greater profitability as well as efficiency and effectiveness for the business and our stakeholders.
- Contribute to the overarching business strategy using frameworks with first- and third-party data to evaluate decisions
- Ideate new functionality and best practices that can be used throughout all our operations, based on a thorough understanding of ongoing industry/customer needs and the industry shopping experience.
What We’re Looking For
- At least two years of experience in a highly quantitative and analytical environment, added bonus if that has been within the digital marketing space.
- Comfortable with measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an analytically or technologically oriented discipline.
- Proven proactive approach to project management skills, with strong follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ideal candidate is proactive, has a positive attitude, is well organized, and is adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills
- Ability to think strategically while seeing the execution all the way through.
- Experience with SQL, SSAS, Tableau or other database/analysis packages preferred
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.