Careers / Positions Sales Administrator (Part Time), Lonely Planet
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Provide friendly and efficient customer service to EMEA trade and foreign rights customers
- Accurate and timely supply of all sales materials
- Assist with supplying bibliographic information to the internal and external sales teams and customers
- Maintain daily sales reports
- Answer queries from our foreign rights publishers by liaising with internal stakeholders
- Support the fulfilment of co-editions and foreign rights sales
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An experienced administrator with excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Experience of the publishing industry. Prior experience working in a publishing sales or foreign rights department would be an advantage.
- Must be able to set priorities and work on own initiative.
- Strong customer focus with a personable and proactive approach.
- Proven ability to interact with customers and understand their needs.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, and an excellent, confident telephone and email manner when dealing with customers, colleagues and peers
- Numerate and with good attention to detail
- Excellent PC skills including knowledge of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Google docs
ABOUT RED VENTURES
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures