Careers / Positions Sr. Software Engineer - Red Platform
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Software Engineer at Red Ventures, you’ll work closely with Product Managers, Data Scientists, and other Software Engineers to build the latest in next-generation technologies that change how millions of users connect, explore, and interact with brands during key milestones of their lives. This engineering team works closely with the data scientists to plan, execute and support the software that enables our data science services. This means being involved in conversations about infrastructure, APIs, and data housing to facilitate the deployment of these data science models and algorithms. We are not looking for followers, rather leaders willing to mentor our teams.
What You'll Do
- Availability - Utilize public cloud effectively to provide robust customer experience
- Reliability - Design fault tolerant enterprise grade solutions
- Innovate - Challenge what we have today to build industry leading applications at scale. Take advantage of dedicated time for personal growth, learn new technologies and build tools to assist your daily process
- Impact - Support multiple industry verticals including financial services, healthcare, telecommunications, media and more
What We're Looking For
- Experience with GO
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with scalable architecture
- Experience with large database operations/datasets
- Familiarity with infrastructure code like Terraform
- Familiarity with data science algorithms
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.