Careers / Positions Senior Site Reliability Engineer - Healthgrades
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will communicate, and operate under a DevOps approach to automating the process of infrastructure changes, building tools and frameworks, providing capabilities for measurement and transparency, providing an exceptional infrastructure platform, serving as experts on topics such as testing, monitoring, scalability, fault tolerance, AWS/application infrastructure.
What You'll Do
- Assists in training engineering staff on DevOps principles to foster communication and collaboration amongst software, infrastructure, and test engineering teams
- Serves as a DevOps advocate to engineering teams
- Assesses customer requests and changes to business solutions in terms of cost, benefits, and impact for enterprise-wide optimization
- Provides guidance to customers and business analysts regarding the performance, customer service, and cost management issues related to a proposed technical solution
- Assists engineering leadership in developing fully-automated and continuously deployed applications
- Provides support to infrastructure incidents and alerts
- Participates in the development of RFPs
What We're Looking For
- Multiple years of experience with cloud platform - deployments and services. Experience with Ansible, Cake Build, and AWS services like Cloudformation, Lambda, EKS, and App Mesh is a huge plus
- Multiple years of experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Multiple years of experience with Node, C#, and Python
- Multiple years of experience with years experience of api, api authentication
- Multiple years of experience with service-oriented architecture and web application/services development
- Multiple years of experience working in a UNIX/Linux and Windows environments
- Experience with Relational databases MSSQL, MYSQL, cloud RDS
- Experience with Snowflake
- Experience with Reporting Systems such as Tableau
- Understanding of ETL and ELT pipelines
- Experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Multiple years of experience in configuration and operating systems management and data and business analysis
- Experience developing, implementing, and training employees on DevOps standards, processes and tools
- Understanding of performance tradeoffs, load balancing and operational issue
- Proficiency with internet technologies, programming languages, database systems and infrastructure, Agile methodologies, and project management tools
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent experience
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $100,000 - $195,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Bonus Potential: 5%
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Ready to join a team that’s changing the game in the healthcare space? Healthgrades.com is the leading online marketplace to find and connect with the right doctor, the right hospital and the right care. Half of all Americans who visit a doctor this year will visit Healthgrades.com as part of their healthcare journey.Learn More about Healthgrades
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.