Careers / Positions Client Services Manager - Healthline (Remote)
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthline’s Client Services team is a critical Digital Ad Sales function. The CS Team is responsible for working with sales, clients and internal HL team members to help foster successful programs and client satisfaction.
The Client Services Manager works closely with assigned Sales Directors to manage agency relationships and deliver successful digital media campaigns. You are organized, highly detail oriented, can thrive in a deadline driven environment and apply quantitative and qualitative thinking to client work. This is an ideal position for a candidate looking to grow their digital advertising experience with a winning sales spirit while gaining client and agency exposure.
What You’ll Do
- Manage booked direct ad sales revenue with Sales partners
- Post – sales campaign/client management with white glove service
- Launch campaigns smoothly ensuring campaign alignment per clients’ business rules
- Align client KPIs and collaborate with Performance team to meet goals
- Closely monitor pacing and performance
- Collaborate with AdOps to monitor delivery of campaigns to mitigate revenue risk
- Confirm billing calculations and invoice alignment
- Respond to daily time-sensitive client inquiries
- Strategize proactive and reactive incremental offerings
- Coordinate efforts between cross-functional teams
- Engage with clients at meetings and events to further the Healthline relationship
- Strongly impact renewals, retention and incremental
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in digital publishing sales support or a digital agency planning or buying
- Fluency in digital media pricing models such as CPM; CPUV; CPC, etc.
- Strong understanding of DFP/DCM, Microsoft Office, Salesforce
- Familiarity with comScore; IAS; DoubleVerify
- Familiarity with Crossix, IQVIA
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Relationship building skills across multiple levels of org
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Problem-solving skills, with a proactive approach
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $70,000 - $97,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Commission and Bonus potential*
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures spans 5 continents and employs more than 3,500 people. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including CNET, Healthline Media, Healthgrades, The Points Guy, Bankrate and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.