Careers / Positions Content Marketing Associate | Bankrate
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Content Marketing Associate, you’ll play an integral role in shaping content strategy and executing promotion plans as Bankrate continues to invest in its brand. Collaborating at high levels with editorial, SEO, PR, and social media, you’ll create, optimize, and distribute content to relevant outlets. We’re looking for someone who thrives in the intersection of creative and analytical thinking, willing to innovate and test to find new ways to impact brand awareness, trust, and authority.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate with marketing leadership to prioritize areas of opportunity to engage target audiences and increase brand awareness and trust
- Develop and optimize content assets, incorporating data-driven elements, through research, understanding of the online landscape, audience targeting, and effective messaging
- Innovate the on-page experience alongside editorial and design teams to better serve targeted users
- Production and Collaboration
- Drive strategic ideation alongside PR, social media, our brand team, editorial, and SEO to conceptualize and execute multi-channel initiatives
- Monitor and maintain editorial calendars and project management tools to ensure alignment across stakeholders
- Clearly outline content needs for writers, graphic designers and other creative stakeholders
- Ability to match assets to appropriate distribution channels to reach targeted audiences
- Performance Monitoring + Analysis
- Strong skills to analyze datasets of various sizes and complexities to inform actionable next steps
- Report on performance and forecast future performance based on historical data
- Ability to tailor performance and prioritization messaging to engage specific audiences and communicate key takeaways to senior leadership
What We're Looking For
- At least 1 year of professional experience in both content and marketing (ideally with an emphasis in Writing, Content Marketing or PR)
- Ability to leverage both a creative mindset and analytical thinking to drive results
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects at once while executing strong organizational, project management, and relationship management skills
- Excellent persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written, with experience writing and pitching content
- Solid digital marketing acumen, including demonstrable knowledge of SEO, marketing, and marketing communication best practices
- Experience tracking and reporting on performance using intermediate excel or Google Sheets skills (countifs, sumifs, vlookup, pivot tables)
- A self-starter with an appetite for personal growth and collaboration
- Experience collaborating across a variety of functions (SEO, design, dev, social media, dev) towards a common goal
- Team player with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in marketing, journalism, public relations or similar field - preferred, but not required
- Experience with SEO tools such as Ahrefs and Moz or content marketing platforms such as Buzzstream
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.