Careers / Positions Frontend Developer - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthline FindCare, part of RV Health, is looking for a talented, results-oriented Front End Engineer to join the team. This person will play a pivotal role in driving technical decisions to help create a best-in-class experience, helping users find a medical professional in their area. This person will work with engineers of all levels to help architect a front end that is scalable, resilient, and performant.
We are all about teamwork, accountability, innovation, and a customer-first approach. As a member of the team, this person will work with a talented creative department and product team to help solutions and innovate. They will also partner with the other engineers in mentorship and development through exploring new technical initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Designing, modifying, developing, writing, testing, and implementing software.
- Taking ownership and responsibility of the work at hand and shepherding code through to production.
- Collaborating with product leaders, business stakeholders, scrum masters, and other developers to deliver a quality product.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of software development experience
- ReactJS, VueJS, or AngularJS experience
- Experience working in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) environments
- Experience writing high-quality documentation
- Experience developing and supporting production quality APIs
- REST, GraphQL, and API services, HTTP Status Codes, Content Negotiation, API versioning, Caching
- Security, Stability, Reliability, Scalability, Fault Tolerance, Performance, Monitoring
- COVID-19 Update:
- Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.
- COVID-19 Update:
"Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements."
- Starting Salary: $80,000 - $135,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
- Starting Salary: $80,000 - $135,000
A Red Ventures Brand
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.