Careers / Positions Human Resources Business Partner - Health
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Do you have a passion for driving business results through people development and employee engagement? If so, Red Ventures has an outstanding opportunity to join our Human Resources team. The ideal candidate will have a background in a fast-paced strategic HR environment, performance management and employee development experience, in addition to a track record of driving results and delivering significant impact. Sound like you? Then read on!
Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking a multi-talented, many-hat-wearing HR Business Partner to join our Human Resources team. The HR Business Partner serves as a strategic partner to an industry group by developing, implementing, and executing a multitude of HR services, support, and consultation across a wide variety of HR areas, including career development, performance management, employee relations, leadership coaching, and learning and development.
What You’ll Do
- High-quality delivery of HR programs, solutions, and support on both the team-wide and individual level for assigned business teams within Red Ventures
- Provide a consultative approach that applies HR and business knowledge, precedence, and excellent intuition to diagnose and provide creative HR solutions that align with Red Ventures’ people and operational goals
- Serve as coach and strategic partner to assigned business leadership, providing talent insights, guidance and support in driving and executing talent strategy and workforce planning
- Offer expertise and one-on-one employee support in the following areas: performance management, resource planning, employee relations, leadership coaching, compensation, learning and development and organizational development
- Implement, maintain the integrity of, and inform change to HR policies and practices through continuous interaction with employees and teams
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to managers including, coaching, career development, and disciplinary action
- Partner expertly with Talent Management, Learning & Development, Leadership Development, and Recruiting to carry out RV-wide people strategies and programs
- Drive key talent processes with business teams including performance review, talent calibrations, talent planning, and leadership development
- Contribute successfully to priority projects and initiatives at the HR-wide and business team level, including M&A and other strategic impact priorities
- Fostering an inclusive workplace. Learn more about our DE&I vision here: https://www.redventures.com/diversity
What We’re Looking for
- Expectation of 7+ years of Human Resources or other relevant professional experience, with demonstrable progression and growth in scope and performance
- 2+ years’ experience in an HR Business Partner role directly supporting employees in exempt level roles in a corporate setting preferred, other relevant strategic experience considered
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or a combination of relevant education / professional experience
- Experience and exposure to a variety of HR facets including performance management, talent planning and development, employee relations, leadership and L&D
- Experience working with senior leaders in an “influence-without-authority” role working as a trusted advisor
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and often-changing environment: Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize quickly, pivot to new priorities
- Strong knowledge and application of federal and state employment laws
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, identify trends and recommend multiple solutions
- Strong team player with high bias to action and accountability
- Driven, goal-oriented and focused. Always seeking ways to improve and challenge the status quo.
- Curious, agile, nimble
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $95,000-$125,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures spans 5 continents and employs more than 3,500 people. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including CNET, Healthline Media, The Points Guy, Bankrate and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.