Careers / Positions Senior Financial Analyst
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Senior Financial Analyst will focus on the financial analysis for a high-growth business unit and ready to have an immediate impact. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you won’t just analyze the data – you’ll own your work; from ideation and strategy to implementation; focusing on a variety of projects directly impacting the evolution of our business’s financials.
What You’ll Do
- Manage strategic analysis for senior leadership
- Own monthly and annual financial projection and accrual process, working cross-functionally with the business, accounting, and technical teams
- Build and maintain financial models
- Present business performance to senior leadership
- Play point on financial performance conversations with business partners
- Function as the full-funnel business analyst; perform analysis to inform and direct Operations team’s strategies and decisions
What We’re Looking For
- 2-4 years of financial planning and analysis experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Proven track record demonstrating an aptitude to take ownership of projects: being the point person to develop, design and implement process
- Robust analytical skills and extensive Excel experience required
- Stellar communicator: this individual will interact with/present to senior leaders, partners, a multitude of audiences on a regular basis
- Self-starter, success-driven, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude ready to hit the ground running
"Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements."
- Starting Salary: $90,000 - $120,000
- *Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.