Careers / Positions Digital Marketing Product Associate
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Digital Marketing Product Associate on the BestColleges.com team within the Education vertical, you’ll have the opportunity to build a new product that will provide value for students and unlock new partnerships. We’re launching a portfolio of pages that give students transparent information about schools and provide additional “premium” features for partner schools through an annual subscription model. This is a major strategic move towards establishing a strong on-campus demand presence for a site that has largely served online programs only. On this team, you’ll have the opportunity to build from scratch, think creatively to create solutions that scale, drive team understanding of a new market segment, get your hands dirty in the data, and work collaboratively with cross functional teams.
What You’ll Do
- Support a new product– work towards scalable solutions for both business strategy and team process, and take the lead in establishing foundational practices for the new line of business.
- Create and foster strong connections between cross functional teams to collaboratively build this new offering
- Establish expertise in serving a new market, and establish yourself as an expert point of contact for all things on-campus.
- This role will combine data with insights to inform creative, operational, and financial strategies for Education operated websites and customer experiences.
- Analyze on-site performance against core KPIs that align with the broader business goals.
- Develop and implement testing initiatives and product features.
- Manage the development of user-centric features & flows to help streamline the customer experience and drive additional value to the business by optimizing onsite flow.
- Operate as an owner of the product, using data and a deep understanding of our users to identify areas to optimize, troubleshoot functionality, and work with others to develop solutions that enhance the experience and performance of the site.
- Work directly with Project Management, Engineers and Creative teams to define features and create an experience roadmap to bring your ideas to life
- Communicate timelines, goals, and performance to diverse audiences, including engineers, content writers, digital designers, project managers, fellow analysts, and senior leaders.
What We Are Looking For
- 1-3 years in digital marketing using data to derive decisions.
- Plus - experience working with look and feel of websites and landing pages
- Scrappy and transparent working style to generate new ideas & collaboration
- Demonstrated creativity and strategic thinking skills to create a new, scalable product
- Proficient in Excel and SQL
- Strong understanding statistical significance
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership
- Strong team player with ability to communicate effectively across functional teams to drive priorities, anticipate pitfalls, and raise issues before they become project blockers
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Passionate about understanding customer behavior and improving the quality of interactions
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance-based, analytically driven, and fast-paced environment
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.