Careers / Positions Workday Financials ManagerApply Now
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
What You'll Do
- Supports the Workday Core Financials implementation from both a technology and an integrated service platform perspective.
- Team with internal and external partners to ensure the full potential of the Workday application is utilized; define, build, test and implement enhancements that align to business needs.
- Enforce security controls, detect security gaps, remediate deficiencies
- Configuration of customers, suppliers, email, notifications, Business Processes, Assets, bank accounts, EIB import, tax, GL, worktags/dimensions
- Organize and execute projects, under limited supervision, by facilitating design sessions, leading configuration, coordinating testing, and executing cutover
- Configures security and user access within Workday as it relates to business process configuration, approvals, and reporting needs.
- Develops reporting and analytical needs for the business, including dashboards and analytics in Workday.
- Ensures data integrity/accuracy; maintains and authors supported-related documentation for the Workday team. Assists in integration maintenance and troubleshooting
- System expert that is able to analyze and evaluate Workday integrations and business processes
- Proactively identify ways for the team to improve and assists to implement changes
- Manage incoming tickets, reproduce issues, and provide troubleshooting and resolution or assignment as appropriate
- Support maintenance, troubleshooting and resolution for Workday
- Partner with Workday SME’s for Workday semi-annual releases, identify impact and enhancement opportunities associated with new release. Assists in regression testing and manages testing process for opt-in enhancements.
- Contribute to change control, release management and ticket tracking processes to minimize and streamline support activities
- Familiarity with Adaptive Planning or similar application is a plus
- Train and produce clear documentation on processes and best practices
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years experience with Workday administration
- Strong accounting background a must. Thorough knowledge of GL, ledger, AP, AR, account reconciliations, journals, accruals allocations, financial statements and reports, close process, banking, assets, S&U Tax
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, management, or related fields or equivalent combination of education and experience, including accounting/financial systems knowledge, finance/accounting functional experience a plus
- Excellent people skills – able to build results-oriented relationships; strong partnering and influencing skills
- Results oriented with the ability to drive results – including others in a matrixed organization – in order to meet deadlines
- Proven experience in successfully managing enhancement projects from design to implementation
- Excellent decision making skills
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and data analysis skills
- Proven process improvement skills
- Broad knowledge of financial data, reporting and analytics
- Exceptional MS Office suite skills including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Ability to combine and analyze data from multiple sources
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.