Careers / Positions Credit Cards | Product Designer
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Product Designer role is UI/UX driven and will be working in partnership with a well-known international and premium credit card brand. This team specializes in paid search optimization and data-driven user journey iterations. We are constantly seeking opportunities to innovate on our marketing strategies to both prospective users and existing card holders. Our design work and business goals are interconnected with various brands in the financial and travel space. There is opportunity to interact and collaborate with our other product teams on the Travel vertical as well.
What You'll Do
- Identify data-driven opportunities to innovate on-site, while sticking to deadlines
- Execute on both interactive prototypes and static designs
- Optimize for online conversions and other key business metrics
- Help maintain and flesh-out our design system
- Mentor other designers on the team
- Bring fresh perspective and iterate on new and existing user flows
- Deepen our relationship with the partner by producing high fidelity and polished designs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with many internal and external stakeholders
What We're Looking For
- Must be comfortable working with multiple brands and adhering to global brand standards
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced, agile environment and managing one's own time effectively
- Must have some level of experience with collaborating cross-functionally (Example: content writers, engineers, business analysts, quality assurance, etc.)
- Must be able to show some professional experience with designing websites, digital user interfaces or interactive products
- Must be familiar with Figma (Invision is a nice-to-have)
- Nice to have experience in the travel or financial space
- Nice to have experience working with brands that have privacy standards and legal/compliance guidelines
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.