Careers / Positions Digital Product Manager, Lonely Planet
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Location: Remote, Charlotte, NC or New York, NY
Lonely Planet is seeking a Product Manager to lead a bold rethinking of what’s possible in the travel space.
What you’ll do
- Own a major workstream within the Lonely Planet digital ecosystem from ideation to delivery
- Execute on product strategy by spearheading key initiatives and driving cross-functional alignment
- Develop a deep understanding of our users in order to create and ship delightful features that address their needs
- Define detailed requirements and user stories; work with design and engineering to determine feasibility and tradeoffs
- Own progress against a product roadmap, holding teams accountable to milestones and timelines
- Own key metrics and identify ways to achieve product goals that ladder up to company-wide goals.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous development and rapid test-and-learn
What we’re looking for
- 3-5 years of product management experience preferably in the digital and a portfolio of work that backs it up
- Experience with Agile, Scrum methodologies.
- Ability to keep business and strategic goals top of mind while prioritizing daily work needs. (Think strategically and execute methodically).
- Experience working with high performing teams against tight deadlines.
- You are highly analytical with an ability to influence and drive decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Strong communication skills
- You have experience driving multifaceted projects forward with cross-functional teams
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.