Careers / Positions Senior Advertising Technology Manager
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthgrades is the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals. We make healthcare more accessible and transparent for consumers by differentiating providers on the basis of patient satisfaction, physician experience and hospital outcomes.
The Ad Technology Manager is responsible for developing and supporting Ad Systems that can execute on the digital sales strategy while providing an operationally efficient technology stack. This Revenue Operations team member will have a hands-on approach to the partnership with Ad Ops, Data Ops & Product to provide documentation, testing and creative & delivery troubleshooting.
What You'll Do
- Technical expert for ad serving solutions & creative executions
- Devise and implement processes, systems and standard methodologies to improve ad operations data, efficiency, consistency and performance
- Day to Day Lead for Google Ad Manager Support
- Liaise with Development, Product, Business Intelligence, Ad Operations and other teams to provide strategic insights and drive technical efficiency and revenue growth
- Contribute to the creation, implementation, and future iterations of ad products
- Technical liaison for ad system vendors.
- Configure Ad Platforms and systems to ensure proper delivery of ad products in both test and production environments
- Partners with Ad Product/Ad Tech to own optimal delivery & investigate delivery challenges as related to site changes, industry wide advances & specific campaign solutions
- Assists in reviewing, testing, and certifying ad serving technology vendors to ensure compliance with company ad policy guidelines
- Responsible for technical coordination and integration of new and existing Publisher Partners
- Document and maintain technical requirements and configurations for ad serving products to be used by the Ad Operations team
- Research the latest technology offerings and keep abreast of advertising technology and policy through the IAB and other industry bodies
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience managing online display media campaigns
- 2+ years applications or systems administration.
- 2+ years systems integration experience.
- Working knowledge of HTTP Proxy software (Charles, Fiddler) to identify and troubleshoot RESTful APIs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures as they relate to advertising systems administration and management.
- Ability to influence executives, managers, and peers to align around project goals, timelines, and performance expectations
- Ability to coach and train co-workers on policies, processes, and best practices
- Ability to respond calmly, quickly, and decisively to unpredictable or unexpected events and changes
- Ability to identify and document risks, obstacles, completed activities, etc.
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $110,000 - $160,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Bonus Potential: 5% annually
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to join a team that’s changing the game in the healthcare space? Healthgrades.com is the leading online marketplace to find and connect with the right doctor, the right hospital and the right care. Half of all Americans who visit a doctor this year will visit Healthgrades.com as part of their healthcare journey.Learn More about Healthgrades
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.