Careers / Positions Content Data Analyst, Growth | Bankrate
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures is looking for a Content Data Analyst to work closely with its growth and editorial teams to collect and maintain data and statistics for data-driven content across all of Bankrate’s verticals. The right candidate will be able to identify unique data-driven content opportunities and work cross-functionally on data-heavy editorial projects that promote our sites’ authority. A high level of comfort compiling large data sets and building charts and graphs using data-specific tools and languages is a must.
What You'll Do
- Gather, clean and analyze data to be used as a resource for content production.
- Build relationships with business teams and data science teams to identify new opportunities for deep analytics on customer behavior and site performance.
- Conduct hands-on, advanced analytics using multiple data sources.
- Establish and improve data reporting workflow. Collect and communicate performance results with editorial leads to inform content strategy.
- Source and maintain data for statistics pages and other natural link-building initiatives.
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of quantitative analytics experience in a media environment.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership, plus turn data into visuals and compelling stories.
- Expertise in Excel, Tableau, Looker, Google Analytics, BigQuery, SQL and/or related tools.
- Ability to collaborate with editors, designers, engineers, project managers and web development teams.
- Demonstrated experience owning large projects or bodies of work that involve collaborating with various stakeholders to drive consensus and action.
- Personal finance experience preferred. History of successfully learning about difficult topics is also acceptable.
- A strong track record of coming up with innovative approaches to complicated topics.
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.