Careers / Positions Assistant Marketing Manager, EDU
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As an Assistant Marketing Manager, you’ll develop marketing content in collaboration with content marketing channels and promotion strategy for one or more of our owned and operated digital brands. You'll be able to do this by developing highly promotable digital content that supports our digital brands. Then, you’ll establish and execute strategies to distribute assets to media publishers around the web. We are looking for organized analytical creative thinkers, with excellent communication skills, who can develop incredibly engaging content for a variety of audiences that results in reach across the web.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate with marketing leadership and multiple teams to prioritize areas of opportunity that will have the greatest impact on KPI growth
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns through research, understanding of the online industry and competitive landscape, impactful audience targeting, and effective messaging
- Work collaboratively, leading and participating in brainstorms, peer review, and collaborative group work
- Clearly outline content needs for writers, graphic designers, and other creative stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects, campaigns, and ancillary job responsibilities
- Analyze datasets of various sizes and complexities
- Report on performance and forecast future performance based on historical data
- Assist with social and PR campaigns
- Maintain and develop collaborative content calendars by working closely with multiple teams
- Reporting to track impacts and growth to target KPIs
What We're Looking For
- At least 1 year of professional experience in both content and marketing (ideally with an emphasis in Writing, Content Marketing or PR)
- Ideally an individual with a background in social or digital marketing and experience with analytical tasks
- Ability to leverage both a creative mindset and analytical thinking to drive results
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once while executing strong organizational, project management, and relationship management skills
- Excellent persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written, with experience writing and pitching content
- Solid digital marketing acumen, including demonstrable knowledge of SEO/link building, marketing, and marketing communication best practices
- Experience tracking and reporting on performance using intermediate excel or Google Sheets skills (countifs, sumifs, vlookup, pivot tables)
- A self-starter with an appetite for personal growth and collaboration
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in marketing, journalism, public relations or similar field - preferred, but not required
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.