Careers / Positions Executive Vice President, My Move
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Executive Vice President
What you’ll do
- Lead the strategy and roadmap as we continue to build/expand the nation’s leading mover platform
- Grow the existing business via new revenue generating partnerships, advertising sales and growing commerce initiatives
- Oversee and further develop our existing strategic relationship with the United States Postal Service (USPS)
- Lead a cross-functional team, that includes operations, performance marketing, print production, revenue growth, account management, and creative.
- Develop and mentor the business’ leadership team across business development, marketing and product responsibilities
- Innovate and constantly challenge existing assumptions leading to new growth vectors and business models in the movers market
- Serve as a member and thought leader of Red Ventures’ senior leadership team
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree with a track record of professional success; MBA a plus
- 15+ years of business experience; running P&Ls in a general management capacity
- Significant management experience leading large, high-performing teams
- Exposure and understanding of product and digital marketing practices with the ability to drive business KPIs
- Strong analytical bend with a bias towards action
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to dig in with the team
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join a team that helps millions of people save money every year during one of life’s most expensive experiences: Moving. MYMOVE is an exclusive partner of the USPS which helps facilitate the official Change of Address process, connecting movers with awesome deals and connecting brands with people who are ready to buy. We’re looking for account managers, business analysts, print designers, and other talented teammates to help us continue growing our brand.Learn More about MYMOVE
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.