Careers / Positions Growth Marketing ManagerApply Now
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Growth Manager you will have the opportunity to work on CNET’s newest shopping product that just hit the market and be part of the team to drive significant user acquisition and continued growth of the product. CNET shopping helps consumers get the best prices on their favorite products, see pricing comparison, set up price alerts, and get promo codes and discounts with a single click.
What You'll Do
- Lead the user acquisition strategy including paid media campaign optimization, audience creation, budget management, and testing ideation and execution
- Lead internal and external communication on performance and analysis of campaigns
- Strategize and spearhead the coordination of design and content teams to develop assets and initiatives for paid execution
- Research on-platform improvements and new marketing opportunities
- Manage one or more associate(s)
What We're Looking For
- 3-5 years of experience with a proven track record of success in meeting performance goals in digital marketing.
- Experience in running performance-focused paid media campaigns on multiple channels such as Paid Search/SEM (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads), Display, Video, Native, etc.
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or another segmentation platform; can segment data and analyze performance based on meaningful differences between user groups.
- Experience communicating effectively with creative and technical teams to develop cohesive strategies for campaign execution
- Experience using Excel (functions and pivot tables), Tableau, Data Studio or other data visualization tools for the aggregation, manipulation, and visualization of data.
- Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Demonstrated quantitative skill-set and can think creatively to decide testing methodologies and oversee optimization of campaigns to deliver results.
This is a hybrid work environment and remote will not be considered for this position.
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join an iconic portfolio of world-class brands that reach close to 100 million unique visitors monthly, advising passionate consumers about everything they love. Properties under the CNET umbrella include GameSpot, ZDNet, Metacritic, TechRepublic, and more. We’re looking for top-tier journalists and other top talent to join our mission of helping people make life’s most important decisions.Learn More about CNET
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.