Careers / Positions EVP of Digital Marketing | Bankrate
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Bankrate, a Red Ventures company, is seeking an Executive Vice President of Digital Marketing to lead our talented Earned and Paid Media teams. This EVP will be a leader of leaders overseeing the Paid and Earned Media, Editorial, and Design functional teams by providing team development, strategic vision and championing the consumer voice across all efforts.
What you’ll do
- Develop visionary solutions and operational goals to enable end-to-end digital consumer experiences across the Bankrate brand and verticals
- Lead a 200+ person cross-functional team by developing a high degree of followership
- Partner with GM’s of our lines of business to create unique, strategic media plans for both direct response and product marketing
- Leverage your leadership team to create and maintain centers of excellence across functional teams
- Drive performance across both Brand and Direct Response marketing; managing a diverse set of priorities and KPI’s
- Serve as part of our Financial Services industry’s senior leadership team; helping to shape future business growth and team culture
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree with a track record of professional success; MBA a plus
- 15+ years of digital marketing and management experience with a blend of hands-on executional experience and strategic leadership
- Exposure and understanding of digital transformation and marketing practices with the ability to drive business metrics via media, site optimization, customer journeys and e-commerce solutions
- Significant management experience leading high-performing teams with track record of developing talent across functional areas
- Ability to lead both broadly and deeply
- Ability to be a thought partner amongst a team of executives
- Strong analytical bend with a bias towards action
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to dig in with the team
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures spans 5 continents and employs more than 3,500 people. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including CNET, Healthline Media, The Points Guy, Bankrate and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.