Careers / Positions Senior Software Engineer, Red Platform
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Platform is building a suite of integrated products that enable data-driven, digital experiences for our brands and partners. As a Red company, we have more than 20 years of experience building strategic, longstanding relationships with some of the world’s most powerful brands across industries including financial services, entertainment, real estate, and telecom. You will work with next-generation technologies that change how millions of users connect, explore, and interact with these brands. Our engineers work on a variety of things like information collection and retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, data storage, and machine learning
What You'll Do
- Design, modify, implement, and test software to support our product suite
- Collaborate with various members of our Red Platform team
- Develop new features, support, and maintain
- Work with event-driven systems processing 15k+ transactions per second
- Work with DMP, CDP technologies
- Work in multi-region based applications
- Work with various technologies including Go, Python, relational databases, and Graph databases
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience with full-stack technologies
- Experience with Golang
- Experience designing and building API’s for a variety of clients
- Experience with event-driven, distributed systems
- Hungry, humble, smart, curious, and eager to learn
- Experience designing scalable, maintainable, secure, reusable solutions in AWS
- Development experience with Terraform
- Development experience with relational database systems
- Experience using various tools including Postman, Docker, CircleCI, Github Actions
Who We Are:
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.