Careers / Positions Senior Vice President of ContentApply Now
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The Points Guy (TPG), the preeminent voice in the industry of points, miles, and everything travel related, is seeking a Senior Vice President of Content to lead the creative content vision for expanded audience reach, brand relevance, and continued commercial success.
What You'll Do:
- Use data and industry insights to inform and lead TPG’s content strategy – everything from brand voice and editorial to video and other innovative content formats
- Establish performance metrics to measure success of content initiatives and distribution strategies
- Lead a 50+ person organization of accomplished Editorial and Video team members across the US and UK
- Collaborate closely with our in-house Marketing, Product, and Design teams to create user experiences that drive audience engagement and growth
What We Are Looking For:
- Proven editorial operator who has led large content teams to produce successful digital content at scale
- A deep understanding of and interest for data analytics and metrics-based content strategy, paired with strong creative chops
- Experience managing a P&L and creating a successful budget
- A commitment to authentic and honest storytelling and editorial best practices
- Experience driving innovation in new content formats; with an open mindset to experimentation and doing things differently
- A commitment to diverse story-telling and hiring
- Passion for travel and The Points Guys brand is a must!
Who We Are:
The Points Guy: The Points Guy (TPG) is a trusted travel and lifestyle media platform that focuses on maximizing travel experiences while minimizing spending. Through an informative, clever point of view, TPG has become the leading online resource for all things points, miles and resourceful travel experiences. The site’s editorial content consists of first-hand flight, hotel and airplane reviews, curated travel guides, immersive video components, as well as global event activations. Since its launch in 2010, Founder and CEO Brian Kelly has expanded the team to include a distinguished editorial staff and extensive network of freelance contacts from around the globe. Today, TPG reaches 10 million unique monthly visitors and more than 3 million followers across social media platforms.
Red Ventures: Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures spans 5 continents and employs more than 3,500 people. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including CNET, Healthline Media, The Points Guy, Bankrate and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.