Careers / Positions Senior Director, HR Operations
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Are you a relationship builder who thrives in a collaborative, cross-functional environment? As the Senior Director of HR Operations for Red Ventures Health, you’ll serve as a key member of the RV Health Human Capital leadership team. Utilizing your deep knowledge of HR systems and strategy, you’ll have the opportunity to build an HR Operations function from the ground up. This role offers the chance to optimize current policies and procedures, while massively expanding the offerings and tooling to meet the current needs of this growing business. Our ideal candidate thrives in an agile, startup-like environment, has extensive experience in all aspects of HR Operations (HRIS, payroll, benefits, employee relations, compliance, policy making and risk mitigation) while also having a passion for developing both programs and teams.
What You’ll Do
- Leveraging your Human Resources expertise, you will lead the Red Ventures Health executive team to build a best-in-class HR function.
- You and your team will build key HR systems including payroll, benefits, HRIS, compliance and more.
- With sharp instinct, you will serve as a trusted decision maker and subject matter expert for all things HR and Total Rewards and will operate extremely autonomously.
- Your strategic vision will drive critical HR initiatives, remaining ahead of industry trends.
- Building and leading a highly talented team of HR professionals, you will prioritize honest and thoughtful communication in order to strengthen workplace trust and reliance.
- Exceptional at motivating and leading a distributed team.
What We’re Looking For
- Have 10+ years of experience leading HRIS and operations in complex global organizations.
- Have the confidence and grit to work autonomously.
- Be aware of industry trends and changing HR policies on a global scale.
- Have proven expertise building an Operations team from scratch.
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the demonstrated ability. to communicate effectively across all levels of leadership and staff.
- Be highly-motivated, detail-oriented and dependable.
- Motivated to disrupt the norm when it comes to employee perks, benefits and overall experience.
- Out-of-the-box ideator with the courage to offer a well-grounded opinion to senior leadership.
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures spans 5 continents and employs more than 3,500 people. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including CNET, Healthline Media, The Points Guy, Bankrate and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.