Careers / Positions Senior Data Analyst, Platform Analytics
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
We are looking to hire a Senior Data Analyst to join our newly formed Product Analytics team. We’re building cutting-edge personalization, optimization, and recommendation solutions that will change how our brands and partners operate and will enhance our ability to provide the best experience for our consumers. This role will provide a high-level of visibility across the organization. You will be the point-person with industry group’s senior-level leadership while working directly with other analysts on those teams as you integrate and leverage our product suite. Your contribution to the organization will be multifaceted – we are looking for someone who has a strong technical and data foundation and can influence business decisions using that expertise and toolkit.
What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for product integration and value creation of our machine learning-driven products across our brands and partners.
- Provide analytical consultative services in areas such as opportunity sizing, data capture/usage, and testing orchestration.
- Build and launch custom data components for brand-specific needs – this may come in the form of visualizations, notebooks, and/or algorithms.
- Increase product stickiness through hands-on analysis, stakeholder training, and case study development to ensure value occurs and is recognized.
- Pitch and present to senior leaders and stakeholders (technical and non-technical) to drive adoption and understanding of offerings and capabilities.
- Be involved in initial product roadmapping and/or feature prioritization to provide perspective and expertise on sophisticated ways to leverage our data.
- Develop and grow an analyst team supporting the Red Platform product and analytics suite.
- Find new opportunities and usages of data within our product ecosystem in conjunction with our R&D Machine Learning team.
What We're Looking For
- Demonstrated ability to drive business decisions and behavior changes through analytical capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership.
- Knowledge of machine learning, statistical modeling and optimization, with experience working directly or indirectly on a specific business-application in this field.
- Entrepreneur mindset with strong business acumen and capability of coming up with creative ideas to create value for consumers and business, proven track record of advancing idea into production.
- Proficient in a foundational analytics toolkit - SQL queries across complex relational database and visualizations tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Proficient at collecting and mining data from disparate data sources, and willing to dig deeper and understand the process that creates the data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly when there is ambiguity involved.
- Experience working with product, customer success, or integrations teams
- Experience using a statistical programming language (e.g., Python)
- Experience with common ETL best practices and experience with cloud resources (e.g., Databricks)
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.