Careers / Positions Campaign Manager - Healthgrades
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthgrades is the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals. We make healthcare more accessible and transparent for consumers by differentiating providers on the basis of patient satisfaction, physician experience and hospital outcomes.
The role of Campaign Manager will be a key contributor on the Revenue Operations team, serving as the final touch point for activation of digital advertising campaigns. This highly detailed role is heavily focused on internal and external customer service, detailed campaign configuration in Ad Servers and Demand Side Platforms and ensures the accurate and efficient delivery against revenue commitments.
What You'll Do
- Manage the quality assurance, launch, and optimization of display and video media campaigns
- Finalize Insertion Order Entry into Order Management System
- Process, schedule, and test third party client tags to ensure accurate functionality and reporting
- Suggest and implement performance and delivery optimizations
- Buy media through Demand Side Platforms on behalf of clients, monitoring spend/margins/discrepancies to ensure efficient use of funds
- Manage and communicate delivery and pacing for assigned accounts
- Investigate ad delivery tracking problems to determine the source of the break in data
- Provide Ad Hoc reporting for performance and delivery needs
- Partner with Business Operations team to provide accurate month end delivery/billing counts
- Ensure access to third/fourth party vendor reporting
- Manage to Ad Verification Vendor requirements for campaigns
- Process screen shot requests
- Solicit creative from Client Services, escalate late creative as necessary
- Provide inventory availability for optimization requests
- Manage order/line cancellations
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience managing online display media campaigns preferred
- Power user of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures as they relate to advertising systems administration and management.
- Ability to respond calmly, quickly, and decisively to unpredictable or unexpected events and changes
- Ability to identify and document risks, obstacles, completed activities, etc.
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail and the curiosity to find solutions
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $60,000-$75,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Bonus Potential: 5% annually
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We will use the remainder of 2022 to separate from Red Ventures and fully transition into the new entity. We will communicate fully and transparently along the way, honoring the culture, people, processes and spirit that got us to this point.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Ready to join a team that’s changing the game in the healthcare space? Healthgrades.com is the leading online marketplace to find and connect with the right doctor, the right hospital and the right care. Half of all Americans who visit a doctor this year will visit Healthgrades.com as part of their healthcare journey.Learn More about Healthgrades
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.