Careers / Positions Corporate Paralegal
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures uses cutting-edge machine learning/artificial intelligence systems to design and implement digital marketing campaigns and websites for some of the biggest brands in the world. We are the best at what we do, which has made us a multi-billion dollar business that continues to grow rapidly both nationally and internationally. Red Ventures is a great place to work. Our culture is second to none, our facilities and perks are insane, and we give back to our communities.
This Paralegal position reports to a Senior Corporate Counsel, and will be focused on drafting, reviewing, and negotiating vendor and client contracts, as well as performing project management, contract administration, legal research and other legal support functions. The work environment is fast-paced, often requiring that issues be addressed quickly. The successful candidate must have strong analytical, project management, organizational and collaborative skills and be detailed oriented.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with internal business and sales teams to draft, review, edit, analyze, negotiate, route for signature and administer terms and conditions for vendor and client contracts
- Contribute to the drafting, maintenance and implementation of form agreements
- Perform legal and regulatory research, and provide guidance at the direction of counsel
- Provide contract administration utilizing RV’s contract management platform
- Provide general legal support related to a wide range of other legal matters including litigation, intellectual property, employment law, corporate governance and M&A
- Generate form letters such as termination letters and takedown notices
What We're Looking For
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree required; paralegal certificate preferred
- Prefer at least 5 years of paralegal experience, well qualified candidates with less experience will be considered and prior in-house experience is a plus
- Experience drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts
- Experience with digital marketing, consulting, and/or services industries is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with demonstrated ability to listen and drive results in a team setting
- Willingness to take on novel projects and tasks and learn new areas of law
- Experience managing projects involving multiple stakeholders across various legal and business groups
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet required deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills and ability to quickly and easily learn new computer programs
- Ability to exercise confident and professional judgment and attitude while having a sense of humor
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.