Careers / Positions Director, Ad Sales
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Healthline Sales Team is responsible for driving revenue at the company. We work with our marketing, analytics, media and product teams to build strong advertising solutions that meet client goals and perform to their expectations. We have strong relationships at the client and agency level and provide stellar customer service while uncovering new opportunities and areas where we can help clients achieve their objectives.
As Sales Director, you will be responsible for meeting/exceeding revenue quota, identifying new business opportunities, cultivating long-term strategic partnerships and increasing marketplace visibility/stature at the client and agency level.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Director ideally with existing relationships in the industry but, as important, able to create new relationships at the client and agency level. This candidate should be passionate about digital sales and be skilled at executing virtual and in-person meetings and presentations.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will be able to seamlessly join an existing, close-knit team and add their own individuality and skills to the mix. This team works hard to support each other and to occasionally be available to exchange ideas and strategies.
What You'll Do
- Exceed revenue expectations
- Develop and grow strong relations on client and agency side
- Present to clients and agencies on regular basis
- Set up and execute in-person and virtual client events
- Work with media strategy and marketing to develop creative solutions and integrated marketing packages that deliver against clients' marketing/business goals
- Manage your pipeline within SalesForce and provide regular estimates and account updates to management
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of digital pharmaceutical advertising sales experience preferred
- A consultative sales approach that delivers insight and adds value to their clients' business resulting in lasting, long-term relationships
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with prospective customers
- Must be able to work independently, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills as well as outstanding people skills
- Self-motivated to support and motivate others
- Salesforce agility
"Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements."
- Starting Salary: $105,000 - $172,500
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Commission and Bonus potential*
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.