Careers / Positions Email & SMS Marketing Manager | Red Digital
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
You’ll join Red Digital, the AI-powered marketing solutions division of Red Ventures. Founded in 2020, the Red Digital team provides the best of both worlds – a true start-up environment with the backing of a large organization. We’re deeply integrated with some of the world’s most powerful brands, helping them to maximize their potential.
For our Email Marketing Manager role, we are looking for a leader who can take ownership of our existing email marketing efforts, while simultaneously building the foundation of Red Digital’s CRM capability. This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned marketing manager to work with our diverse & growing partner list to develop the solutions that engage at multiple points in the customer lifecycle.
What You’ll Do
- Own the entire Email & SMS strategy, working collaboratively with Media, Creative, Content and Design teams
- Manage campaign setup, QA, tracking, execution, testing, delivery, and analysis of all emails
- You will innovate on & recommend new initiatives, areas of focus, and 3P technology that will help us more effectively meet our consumer engagement goals
- You will carve out a CRM infrastructure roadmap and strategy to drive retention & acquisition by liaising with external partners to understand current pain points and translate those needs into bespoke offerings
- You will grow & manage a team of passionate CRM experts; you will be responsible for individual coaching and development as well as planning for the long-term hiring needs of the team
- You will communicate effectively with and gain buy-in from a wide variety of team members ranging from analysts to internal & external C-level executives
- Documenting & maintaining all email and CRM processes, procedures, programs, and technical processes & workflows
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5 Years experience in email marketing or marketing automation
- A strong understanding of email marketing operations, technology, testing techniques & platforms
- Entrepreneurial innovator who’s ready to develop a function that can support some of the world’s biggest brands
- Experience building & managing lifecycle programs
- Experience managing a team of marketers in regards to tactical platform execution, CRM strategic thinking, and storytelling with data
- Demonstrated ability to lead with an analytical mindset; can synthesize data into actionable insights & communicate recommendations to leadership
- The ability to identify opportunities and unlock action across the business through building business cases that convince external partners the value of proposed solutions
- Experience with Iterable, SQL, Twilio, HTML and Excel a plus
How You’ll Grow
At Red Ventures, we believe in getting better every day. Our process includes upskilling talent into industry leaders through experience, opportunities, and constant learning. As a Red Ventures analyst, you’ll be supported by a team of top-notch teachers and mentors, continuing education opportunities, and training on new technologies. Red Digital provides a challenging and rewarding environment to build a foundation for a successful career.
If you’re still with us, we hope you’re excited about the prospect of joining the Red Digital team. Even if you don’t meet every single requirement, we encourage you to apply. Our interview process is designed to determine the right team placement for our candidates as we are looking for smart individuals to join our team, even if they don’t check every single box.
Who We Are
Founded in 2020, Red Digital is the AI-powered marketing services division of Red Ventures. We’re deeply integrated with some of the world’s biggest brands, enabling them to meet customers’ needs at every touchpoint, across digital channels, and with the right engagement mechanisms. The Red Digital team gets the best of both worlds – a true start-up environment with the backing of a large organization. If you’re looking for an accelerated growth environment, whereas bias to action and entrepreneurial spirit are key – this is the place for you. For more information about the Red Digital division please visit www.reddigital.com and to learn more about Red Ventures, please visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.