Careers / Positions HBCU Interview Super Day - Marketing & Business Associates
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
HBCU Virtual Campus Interview Day
Take the first step towards beginning a career with a dynamic digital media company in Red Ventures. We are seeking talented Historically Black College and University students to join our campus recruiting team and associate analysts in a 60-minute interview day on September 9th, 2022 to learn more about your professional skills and analytical aptitude.
You will have the opportunity to interview for two specific roles at Red Ventures:
1) Digital Marketing Analyst - you'll have the chance to lead projects across Search Engine Optimization, Paid Media Search, and Digital Customer Experience to help our brands effectively provide consumer information and insights.
2) Business Operations Analyst - you'll have the ability to use continuous improvement tactics and digital optimization efforts to support our digital marketing funnels. Our Business Ops analyst have the opportunity to create processes that directly impact our revenue and brand growth.
Before your interview day we look to provide you a glimpse into our company culture, interview process, and social impact in the community. Students will be evaluated based on previous experiences on their resume and their ability to attend our professional development workshops. This workshop will focus on "A Day in the Life of a Digital Marketing Associate at RV" and how you can apply your skills to successfully ace the interview.
High potential students that complete this application and attend our development session will be invited to our HBCU virtual campus interview day on September 9th, 2022.
Launch Your Career
Skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As part of the Red Ventures Launch program, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
As a portfolio of digital companies, Red Ventures offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and even industries. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
What You'll Do
- This is a highly visible role with significant impact on a large-scale digital media account.
- As a Digital Marketing Analyst at Red Ventures, you’ll manage the daily execution of paid search, paid social, and digital display campaigns. You’ll perform and monitor A/B tests, analyze data & profitability, and ensure flawless execution of day-to-day tasks.
- As a Business Operations Analyst, you'll derive strategic insights from our digital marketing, user experience, and customer acquisition data to deliver marketing investment and funnel optimization. Why? Because it's your opportunity to directly impact business P&L.
- You’ll be expected to glean important insights from your work, play an integral role in developing strategies to improve, and collaborate with your team to drive implementation.
Want to see an RV analyst in action? Click here. https://redventures-2.wistia.com/medias/065ame4kav
What We're Looking For
- Excellent analytical skills + an entrepreneurial mindset**
- Graduating in Spring 2022, Winter 2022, Spring 2023, Winter 2023, Spring 2024
- Student currently enrolled in a Historically Black College or University
- A demonstrated track record of success academically or in prior internships, with experience proactively taking ownership of important projects
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to work with large data sets and compelling business challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated
- BUT - also a team player with no ego, a competitive spirit, and great sense of humor
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- A steady desire and commitment to get better every day
- Great sense of humor (yes, it’s worth saying twice)
Sound like you? Apply now!
*We put that in bold because we really mean it.
** Whoa, that must be REALLY important.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a world-class employee experience:
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Untracked PTO and flexible working schedules
- Top medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie bars and coffee bars
- Free onsite fitness classes, premier wellness center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- Casual dress code
About Red Ventures
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.