Careers / Positions Data Analyst | Bankrate
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Data Analyst at Red Ventures is not only an expert at querying, transforming and reporting data—they also tackle problems with autonomy. Data Analysts proactively identify opportunities for applying business insights, advanced analytics, and data science techniques by becoming intimately familiar with both data and business goals. As a Data Analyst, you will communicate, support, and strategize with business, tech, and data teams stakeholders. You will act as a data savvy consultant, creating insights, understanding processes, solving problems, and making business and marketing recommendations.
We believe that diverse, inclusive teams are better teams. Think of the bullets as guidelines: if you only partially meet the qualifications on this posting, we encourage you to apply anyway!
What You'll Do
- Provide strategic insights derived from digital marketing, web event and conversion data that drive marketing investment and customer experience decisions
- Build compelling visualizations and interactive dashboards that enable us to democratize analytics
- Utilize statistics to identify the significance, noise and correlation in data
- Conduct hands-on advanced analytics using multiple data sources originating from different applications and systems
- Build relationships with business teams and data science teams to identify opportunities for deep analytics on customer behavior and site performance
- Become very familiar with our unique AdTech and MarTech stacks and the role of data with each of them
- Work with data science, data engineers, architects, and business teams to ensure analysis and visualizations scale efficiently
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in complex business analysis, digital analysis, or marketing analysis role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Finance, Economics, Computer Science or other relevant degrees
- Proficiency in visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau or Power BI
- Experience in building SQL queries across complex relational database experience
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a track record of working well with business stakeholders
- Knowledge of digital attribution and digital analytics is preferred
- Statistical programming knowledge (e.g., R or Python) is preferred
- Familiarity with marketing, web, and advertising technologies like Google Analytics, Optimizely, Iterable, Google Ad Manager, Salesforce, etc.
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.