Careers / Positions Human Resources Business Partner
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Do you have a passion for driving business results through people development and employee engagement? If so, Red Ventures has an outstanding opportunity to join it’s Human Resources team. The ideal candidate will have a background in the Generalist discipline, experience in a strategic HR environment, performance management and employee development experience, as well as a passion for moving fast and making an impact. Sound like you? Then read on!
Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking a multi-talented, many-hat wearing HR Business Partner to join our Human Resources team. The HR Business Partner serves as a strategic partner to an industry group by developing, implementing, and executing a multitude of HR services, support, and consultation across a wide variety of HR areas, including career development, performance management, employee relations, leadership coaching, and learning and development.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver HR programs, solutions, and support on both the team-wide and individual level for assigned business teams, consisting of approximately 300+ employees
- Provide a consultative approach that applies HR and business knowledge, precedence, and terrific intuition to diagnose and provide creative HR solutions that align with Red Ventures’ people and operational goals
- Offer expertise and one-on-one employee support in the following areas: performance management, employee relations, benefits administration, leadership coaching, compensation, learning and development and organizational development
- Implement, maintain the integrity of, and inform change to HR policies and practices through continuous interaction with employees and teams
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to managers including, coaching, career development, and disciplinary action
- Partner expertly with Talent Management, Learning & Development, Leadership Development, and Recruiting to carry out RV-wide people strategies and programs
- Drive key talent processes with business teams including performance review, talent calibrations, talent planning, and leadership development
- Lead and participate in projects at the HR-wide and business team level
What We’re Looking for
- Ideally 5+ years of work experience in Human Resources
- 2 years’ experience in an HR Business Partner role directly supporting employees in exempt level roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Experience and exposure to a variety of HR facets including performance management, employee relations, development, employee relations, and learning and development.
- Experience working with senior leaders in an “influence-without-authority” role working as a trusted advisor
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and often-changing environment: Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize quickly
- Strong knowledge and application of federal and state employment laws
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, identify trends and recommend multiple solutions
- Strong team player with high bias to action and accountability
- Competitive Spirit: Our performers are driven, goal-oriented and always up for a challenge
- Sense of humor and ability to have FUN! At RV, it’s a tenant of our culture that we work hard, play hard and have fun along the way
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.