Careers / Positions Account Manager, MYMOVE
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As an Account Manager on MYMOVE, you will own full-funnel client success management from ideation & inception to ad deployment, including - but not limited to - partner engagement, program conceptualization, ad building, quality assurance, data storytelling and program optimization. This position will have complete ownership over their own book of business and direct/indirect leadership on the Account team.
What You’ll Do
- Understand partner’s marketing objectives and work with cross-functional teams to create innovative strategies.
- Manage the construction of partner print and digital advertisements.
- Guide the day-to-day client activity to ensure accurate and timely execution of marketing programs for national retail and services brands.
- Partner with clients and internal teams on multivariate test plans to maximize client campaign performance.
- Run client meetings to present and discuss program optimization.
- Help source and establish new advertising partners.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of related industry experience.
- Experience with in-depth research and problem solving.
- Intellectually curious.
- Takes initiative to dig deeper and understand business initiatives.
- Ability to quickly assess client situations and configure mutually beneficial value propositions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Vast experience with the Microsoft Suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to think creatively to develop new opportunities where none currently exists.
- Experience in a business development of account management position at an agency or advertising company.
- Experience with marketing and media measurement.
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
MYMOVE, LLC, owned by Red Ventures, LLC, is a media company with unbeatable technology, data and marketing expertise. We have an exclusive relationship with the USPS® that allows us to connect brands with roughly 39 million movers every year
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join a team that helps millions of people save money every year during one of life’s most expensive experiences: Moving. MYMOVE is an exclusive partner of the USPS which helps facilitate the official Change of Address process, connecting movers with awesome deals and connecting brands with people who are ready to buy. We’re looking for account managers, business analysts, print designers, and other talented teammates to help us continue growing our brand.Learn More about MYMOVE
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.